Gamification has provided a concrete and innovative response to the executive training:
- 1. Customized App for executive training academy;
- 2. Reduces the market time, training the teams at one click
- 3. Design our clients contents as Quiz to challenge the teams knowledge;
- 4. Engages teams to the training programs;
- 5. Defies the teams to be challenged on knowledge;
- 6. Designs different training levels to support users, in different interactions;
- 7. Uses analytic methods to measure all knowledge retention;
- 8. Includes videos to support the training process;
- 9. Uses the mobile training program to highlight individual and teams;
The learning concept is based on the Quizz "Who wants to be a millionaire" of a particular knowledge. In this learning perspective, knowledge and retention will result from learning by practice and error.
The healthy competition between employees for knowledge and the opportunity to be challenged through it, contributes to the dynamic among the participants. This solution guarantees recognition, status and achievement, making the interaction between user-knowledge-organization fundamental.
The contents are customized to individuals, teams, leadership profiles or any organization, being that the interaction between user and training is monitored and mapped through an analytics tool .The retention of knowledge and the structure of the modules is guaranteed by defining criteria for the game, which in particular defines the minimum value of assertiveness to overcome a level.
All results are monitored by the project leader, with a different access, thus allowing for a precise assertion of the employees’ level of knowledge and the type of training to develop in room, representing full interaction between online and offline.