Human Profiler is a Human Resources Consultant with a decade of experience in the market. Specialized in Outsourcing in IT and in Recruitment and Selection Processes of qualified profiles, acting with total flexibility and adaptation to the needs of our customers and partners. We are looking for a UX Designer (m/f) to join our team.
- Continuously develop the UX strategy with us;
- Align product services within the GLS portfolio;
- Keep a holistic view on our product and software solutions;
- Define quality standards and processes;
- Enable and empower teams;
- Support building a design system based on our stakeholder's needs;
- Consulting, moderate and advising user-centered development;
- Collaborate and support internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Engineering, UX & UI Designers;
- Support user research and discovery activities;
- Ensure a long-term consistent brand model compliant appearance within our software.
- Education: What matters to us is your excellent skills and your experience of several years in Human Centered Design;
- Communication: You convey or share ideas and information effectively using the most appropriate methods, tools and channels;
- Strategic Thinking: You keep an overarching view on complex projects;
- Knowledge: User research methods, service design, user centered design, design system;
- Team player: You value collaboration in interdisciplinary and international teams;
- You are experienced in using common design/prototyping tools like Figma;
- Holistic understanding within different end devices and technologies (Embedded, desktop, web, mobile);
- Very good knowledge of English.
Belonging to this team allows:
- Continuous Training;
- Monitoring by the whole team;
- Health Insurance;
- Several Partners (such as: health, wellness, travel, gastronomy, culture, leisure, among others ...)
- Presential and/or Online Events (Team Building, Summer Party, Birthday Party and Christmas).
Send your application with updated resume with the reference UX_Designer_CS, to our address: email@example.com