Human Profiler is a Human Resources Consultant with a decade of experience in the market. Specialized in Outsourcing in IT and in Recruitment and Selection Processes of qualified profiles, acting with total flexibility and adaptation to the needs of our customers and partners. We are looking for a PHP Developer (m/f) to join our team.
We’re looking to hire PHP Developers (juniors and seniors) to join meaningful digital transformation projects in the European Funds and Investments sector aimed at providing integrated, agile, flexible and integrated master-class tools.You will have the opportunity to define the architecture and create from scratch a robust, accessible, reliable and safe system with the most current development technologies and methodologies (PHP 8.2, Symfony, MySQL, Nginx, GIT), to support the management of a structural fund of extreme importance not only for the economy but also for the development of the country. We have a capable and experienced team always ready for new challenges. With the capacity to help and accompany new members in a friendly but professional environment.
• +1 years experience in software development
• Proven experience in developing Full Stack applications in PHP (version 7 or 8)
• Proven experience in using MySQL database (modelling data structure to ensure efficiency and optimisation, creating procedures, events, triggers and functions).
• Knowledge and experience implementing with PHP frameworks - Laravel / Symfony (version 5 or 6) // Symfony is highly valued.
• Deep knowledge in OOP (Object Oriented Programming), Design Patterns, Clean Code and PSR.
• Ability to analyse deprecated/obsolete code from systems and improve, complying with good practices within W3C standards and accessibility standards.
• Experience in REST/SOAP webservices implementation and integration.
• Good knowledge of GIT (VCS), MVC pattern and Agile methodology.
• Autonomy, sense of responsibility, proactivity and team spirit.
• Microservices, Docker, Linux (Debian/Ubuntu), Composer (PHP), PHPUnit, Yarn, HTML5, CSS3 (SASS).
Belonging to this team allows:
- Continuous Training;
- Monitoring by the whole team;
- Health Insurance;
- Several Partners (such as: health, wellness, travel, gastronomy, culture, leisure, among others ...)
- Presential and/or Online Events (Team Building, Summer Party, Birthday Party and Christmas).
Send your application with updated resume with the reference PHP_Deve_MM, to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org