Human Profiler is a Human Resources Consultant with a decade of experience in the market. Specialized in Outsourcing in IT and in Recruitment and Selection Processes of qualified profiles, acting with total flexibility and adaptation to the needs of our customers and partners. We are looking for a DBA Oracle Senior (m/f) - On-site to join our team.
• Minimum 5 Years of experience
• Coordinates and performs the installation and configuration of database management systems and application servers
• Assesses, manages and installs software patches to Oracle Applications in the production and development environments.
• Works with business units in understanding of how they use the Oracle Applications
• Makes recommendations on more efficient use of Oracle Applications as it pertains to database performance
• Installs and configures system and third party software packages and provide system and application support to all end-users
• Provides support and troubleshoots issues related to Oracle Workflow, Discoverer, Noetix and Application Desktop Integrator (ADI).
• Monitors concurrent manager jobs and assesses performance related issues.
• Maintains the security and confidentiality of information accessible on managed systems
• Monitors, manages and resolves incoming Service Desk tickets
• Ensures that availability service level agreement (SLA) targets are met for production applications
• Responsible for Oracle EBS Application Patch Management and Printer Configuration
• Responsible for Oracle R12 User Access Administration
• Configures and maintains data servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability and security
• Analyzes solves and corrects issues in real time, owning problem resolution beginning-to-end
• Performs scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
• Automates and refines regular processes, track issues and document changes
Belonging to this team allows:
- Continuous Training;
- Monitoring by the whole team;
- Health Insurance;
- Several Partners (such as: health, wellness, travel, gastronomy, culture, leisure, among others ...)
- Presential and/or Online Events (Team Building, Summer Party, Birthday Party and Christmas).
Send your application with updated resume with the reference DBAOracleSenior_MM, to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org