To allow for the use of features or to optimize your browsing experience on our website, www.humanprofiler.com, com we have occasionally installed small files named cookies on your computer or mobile device.
When using this website, you will be agreeing to our placing said cookies on your computer or mobile device under the terms and for the objectives mentioned below.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website installs on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. During a certain period of time, these files allow the website to recall your browsing actions and preferences, such as, for example, your user name, the language chosen to browse the website or the viewing definitions thereof. That is why, at times, when you go through the pages or return to a website you have already visited, in principle, you don’t have to repeat certain actions or indicate your preferences once again.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into two distinct types:
(a) Session cookies – are cookies that remain on the user’s browser only for the duration of the visit, thereby disappearing as soon as the user leaves the website. .
Collection and processing of personal details when you visit this website:
(a) Google Tag Manager - Tag management platform that allows for the implementation and update of tags and code snippets on the website quickly by means of only one interface. This tool only implements labels, whereby it does not capture any cookies, neither is any personal information collected. Google Tag Manager will activate other labels as needed, however, it does not access the details collected at any time.
(b) Google Analytics - Google analytical tool, which allows for the interpretation of use and interaction with this website. Google Analytics allows for the analysis of this website’s use. This information, stored on Google’s servers, will serve to compile reports on the activity of the users on the website. At any time, the user may deactivate the traceability by this analytical tool on any navigation device.
(a) Google Ads - Google publicity platform by means of which the advertisers may present their advertisements to the public.
- Conversion of Google Ads – This feature of Google Ads allows for the measurement of the success of publicity campaigns when storing a cookie on the device, by means of which a session is initiated on the website. The information gathered only allows for the knowledge that a given user clicked on an advertisement and was redirected to the website. No personal details are collected, which may identify users.
- Google Ads Remarketing – This feature of Google Ads allows for relevant advertisements to be presented that are based on the interests of the users within the network of Google’s publicity. To this end, the interaction of users on the website is analysed, in order to present relevant publicity after their session.
(b) Facebook Ads
- Facebook public personalized (Facebook Pixel) – The website uses Facebook’s remarketing feature. It allows that the website’s visitors see advertisements based on their interests when visiting social media or other websites that also use this feature.
- LinkedIn Insight Tag – in order to optimize publicity campaigns and accompany conversions resulting from these, there is a code snippet that when placed on this website also allows for the knowledge of more interaction details about the audience and that, later, directs publicity based on the interaction on this website. The information obtained with this fragment of code is only demographic and at no time will it allow to obtain personal information about the users.
The cookies on this website have been classified into the following categories:
(1) Required Cookies accepted by default, as they are needed to use the site. The use of Google ReCaptcha is included in this category for protection against bots/ spam in our forms.
(2) User Preference Cookies: Save the language the user selects
(3) Statistics Cookies: Google Analytics
(4) Third Party Cookies: Google ReCaptcha
(5) Acceptance Cookies: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads (these cookies are used for the marketing purposes of Human Profiler).
This website uses several cookies and by omission, only activates those required. When the user accepts this Policy and understanding what cookies are, he is allowing Ankix to activate the User’s Preference Cookies, as well as Statistical Cookies and Acceptance Cookies.
How to control cookies?
One can control and/or delete the cookies one wishes to. At any given moment, the user has the possibility of configuring their computer to accept all the cookies. In the same manner, the user can delete all the cookies already installed on their computer or device, or activate an option available on most browsers that prevents them from being installed. For further information consult the “Help” function on your browser. Not installing cookies may limit the use of websites in general, and deactivate certain services and features offered through said websites.
Google Analytics opt-out browser
Acceptance of these terms
This Policy was revised (version 2) and updated on 04/07/2019.
Our policy is the result of a set of principles and values that also inspire our actions and dynamics. The pillars of our culture are:
• Stakeholder satisfaction and compliance with their requirements;
• Flexibility and autonomy;
• Development of our human resources;
• Compliance with applicable legal requirements and the Integrated Management System;
• Information security guarantee with confidentiality, availability and integrity;
• Continuous improvement of our operation efficiency and of the Integrated Management System;
• Risk monitoring;
• Promote a culture of creativity and innovation;
• Follow-up and monitoring the technological development;
And because our success depends so much on our technological capability as on our employees, we encourage:
• Team spirit;
Since all our employees are our best asset, we provide:
• Good work environment;
• Career path;
• Interpersonal communication.
FICHA DE PROJETO
Designação de projeto: Promoção Internacional da Human Profiler
Código do projeto CENTRO-02-0752-FEDER-020564
Objetivo principal: Reforçar a competitividade das pequenas e médias empresas
Região de intervenção: Coimbra
Entidade beneficiária: HUMAN PROFILER, LDA.
Data de aprovação: 2016-11-04
Data de início: 2016-09-01
Data de conclusão: 2019-02-28
Custo total elegível: 274.005,00 €
Apoio financeiro da União Europeia: FEDER 123.302,25 €
Objetivos, atividades e resultados esperados: O presente projeto tem como principal objetivo o reforço da capacitação empresarial da HP, com vista a promover o aumento das suas exportações através da aplicação de novos modelos empresariais e de processos de qualificação para a Internacionalização.
O projeto prevê investimento em conhecimento dos mercados externos, promoção da marca, prospeção e presença nos mercados internacionais, marketing internacional e novos métodos de organização nas práticas comerciais, reforçando a competitividade global da Human Profiler, com o objetivo de aumentar a intensidade das exportações.